Must Do Trade Show Exhibiting List
Below are 10 "must do" items while hosting a trade show exhibit...
- Create the right first impression.
- Encourage visitors to want to spend time with you.
- Be friendly and non-threatening.
- Build rapport.
- Ask questions that stimulate thought and encourage conversation.
- Ask open-ended questions - beginning with who, what, where, when, why or how.
- Relate questions to the industry, product/service and its benefits, or to a specific situation.
- Avoid trite questions, such as: "Can I help you?"; "How are you doing today?"; Are you enjoying the show?"
- Practice, practice, practice.
Examples of Engaging Questions:
Sample question: "What concerns does your organization have regarding (issue)"
Sample question: "How could you see using (product/service) in your organization?"
Sample question: "How important is (benefit) in your present situation?"
Sample question: "What are your most important needs in (situation)"
Sample question: How familiar are you with our product/service/company?"